Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Aspen Ridge

Builder: Buchan Homes
Website: Link

Price range: $800's to $900's
Construction type: SFH
Square footage: 3000s

MLS Listings
28148572 (also listed as 28003007)
28148564 (also listed as 28109819)

This project is one of many up on 116th street in Redmond that started in the past few years. Buchan actually have 3 projects in this area (I will be putting those up soon as well). I drove past this development recently and there are still some houses under construction.

I have not been inside any of these, but the photos of the place on the MLS look very nice, especially the flooring and kitchens. One of the listings has a lot in the 5000s of square feet, and while it does not appear level it does appear to be a good enough size to toss a ball with a rugrat.

As with any posts, please let me know if any information is inaccurate or you think I need to update. I am not affiliated with any builder or agency.

30th Oct 2008 - Updated with another MLS listing and some yard info

No comments: