Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Introduction

With this blog I hope to keep track of the new construction projects (both Condo and SFH) around Redmond, Washington. Over time I hope to also try to analyze listing data to provide a local context on the state of the market.

I am doing this purely as a personal research project and in a blog form so that anybody else who is interested in the data can see it and possibly contribute. I am not being paid to do it, and I am not employed by any builder or any other entity involved in local real estate.

If you know of a new construction project in the area, please leave a comment and let me know the details. I will be trying to update the pages with a couple of projects every day, with time allowing, and when I have all of the current projects up I will try to keep up with new additions and developments as they come.

No comments: