Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Cleveland

Builder: Intracorp
Website: Link

Price range: $300's to $500's
Construction type: Condo
Square footage: 500s to 1200s

MLS Listings
28175169
28171929 (also listed as 28057251)

This place had a sales office in downtown Redmond for a while, a few blocks from the actual development. They even built an example kitchen in this sales office, which was something that I had not seen before.

I never did see what these places were like on the inside when completed. There certainly seem to be a range of sizes though. This was interesting to me because it was the first development in this style that I saw in Redmond, even though I had seen it in Seattle before.

As with any posts, please let me know if any information is inaccurate or you think I need to update. I am not affiliated with any builder or agency.

No comments: